Wednesday 2 June 2010

Winner

So for the past week I've been quietly watching a pair of Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges on eBay, I haven't mentioned this to anyone because I didn't want to jinx myself especially since they were at £1.20 all week! Of course in the last hour the price shot up but I was still happy to be £40 less off with a pair of almost perfect condition wedges!!! I've been after these for ages but my size 7 has not come up until now. Last week a size 6 sold for about £54 if I remember right so I did well.

This is the pair I won, I love the khaki and it doesn't seem to be as widespread as the popular brown pair (which I also love).

As we're on the topic of shoes, I'm also after some black wedges (not too high) in a similar thick strappy design. There are some nice pairs on eBay, one by Pierre Hardy for Gap again but they're two size too small and a pair by Sonia Rykiel for H&M but they're pretty pricey. Fingers crossed I'll come across a non designer cheap pair =)

In the meantime I can't wait for my new shoes to arrive, they aren't too high so will be very comfy and I'm going to wear them with cute frilly socks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.