Sunday 30 May 2010

Blonde Ambition

I was feeling down today about revision blah blah etc etc.

I knew only one thing could cheer me up...

I love this film so very much, it always puts me in a good mood and makes me laugh!

I remember when I bought it on DVD back in 2001 when it first came out (after seeing it in the cinema), I watched it straight away and then again with director commentary!!! I haven't seen the musical but am quite tempted too AND I've just discovered there is a spin off film called Legally Blondes i.e. Legally Blonde 3 (no Reese though) I'm sure it's probably terrible but I'm still intrigued.

Anyway I just though I'd share this with you because everyone has some sort of cheesy film they like to cheer themselves up with and this is mine.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.