Saturday 29 May 2010

Big Pants

I've already mentioned a bit about prints this season but I didn't mention the Big Print Trouser trend which I am currently LOVING! As we all know summer is most definitely the time for prints and these hippie-esque and tribal style prints just notch up the fun factor!

Dries Van Noten went mad for prints in their SS/10 collection and no expense was spared in the trouser department

I HAD to include some Miu Miu because I love that cat print

Sass and Bride have some really cool printed leggings about but I personally prefer the billowing trouser effect seen in Marc by Marc Jacobs SS/10

I freckin' love this Sass and Bride tee (might have to save up the 120 quid and buy it)!!

Check out the Bow!!

My printed trousers are no where near as decadent as these beauties but I love them nonetheless

Trousers from H! by Henry Holland
Tee from H&M
Pumps from Topshop

They are covered in little lovely flowers and are very light wearing so perfect for the summer.

I also have a massive ASOS leather hair clasp in...

More prints to come soon I imagine x

1 comment:

  1. that pic of your head is wonderful it looks like you're decapitated gx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.